Sony is the direct sales division of Sony Corporation, and was formed in Europe in 1999. Today they are a multi-million pound operation that spans 17 countries in Europe, with an international management team and logistics operations.
They have more than £1.5m in stock ready to ship, and can usually get parcels to major urban areas overnight if needed.
Shopping at Sony is safe, quick and easy – they offer online shopping 24 hours a day
- First with the newest: They aim to stock products as soon as they are launched (you can pre-order items to ensure you can be one of the first in the country to get a new Sony product).
- 1000+ accessory items in stock at all times: You’ll find some of the more interesting and hard-to-locate accessories for your Sony products in their store.
- Sony IT products: They carry all VAIO Notebooks and Desktops. They usually have special purchases or custom configurations available that may not be readily available in your local store.
- Imaging and audio products: They stock a selection from Sony’s general product catalogue, focusing on complementary products for IT.
The stores specialise in:
- Widest range of Sony products
- Best staff and product knowledge
- After sales service by Sony authorised engineers
- Local delivery,installation and other services
- Value for money and Sony peace of mind